Inspired by Odessa's raw beauty on the shores of the Black Sea, Ukraine. A breezy, revitalising blend of ozonic seaside air, seashells, seaweed and driftwood.
Top notes of lemon, orange flesh and zesty bergamot. A heart of juniper, rosemary, tea tree and pine intermingle with a delicate floral bouquet of jasmine and geranium petals. Soft musks and white cedarwood finish off this refreshing blend.
Top notes: lemon, bergamot, orange
Middle notes: juniper, jasmine, rosemary, tea tree, pine
Base notes: musk, white cedarwood.
- Hand poured in Cavan, Ireland, using 100% natural soy wax, cotton wicks and the highest of quality fragrance oils
- Net weight 150g / Burn time 35+ hours
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Phthalate and paraben free
- CLP compliant (Classification, Labelling and Packaging).
Delivery in Ireland via An Post
*For delivery outside Ireland please proceed all the way through with your purchase selecting 'pick up in store' . This way we can place aside your order items on reserve while we organising shipping with you separately.