Step back in time to the folk music of Galanta, Slovakia. Dances of Galanta is a 1933 beautiful orchestral piece by Zoltan Kodaly based on the folk music of Galanta, where he lived for several years.
A light, fresh and captivating fragrance. Uplifting lemongrass, lemon and juicy lime leading into a heart of spicy ginger root and grated nutmeg.
Top notes: lemongrass, lime, lemon, orange
Middle notes: geranium, cinnamon, ginger
Base notes: patchouli, cedar, nutmeg.
- Hand poured in Cavan, Ireland using 100% natural soy wax, cotton wicks and the highest of quality fragrance oils.
- Net weight 90g / Burn time 25+ hours
- Net weight 150g / Burn time 35+ hours
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Phthalate and paraben free
- CLP compliant (Classification, Labelling and Packaging).
Delivery in Ireland via An Post
*For delivery outside Ireland please proceed all the way through with your purchase selecting 'pick up in store' . This way we can place aside your order items on reserve while we organising shipping with you separately.